Cupid is a sample library for Kontakt of a virtual analog synth. Cupid has easy to use user interface on one screen without a complex menu diving. So you can direct handling and quick sound making.
For good sound quality, we mapped perfectly looped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map. So Cupid plays equal sound quality by each keys all octaves.
Latest version : v1.0
Manual : English (pdf)
MIX and Unique Sub Oscillator
Cupid has one oscillator which generate saw wave. In addition, Cupid has sub oscillator and noise generator. We have made three knobs for mix with each waveform level. Because one knob mix style will be broken octave when level leans to one side.
Sub Oscillator sounds one octave down. Common sub oscillators usually use square wave and sine wave. But square wave is so aggressive and sine wave is so soft. Therefore, we uniquely designed sub oscillator wave. This uniquely curved square wave is sounded powerful when open filter, and sounded soft existent when close filter.
Very wide value and extreme pitch range Modulator
Cupid’s modulator (general LFO) has very wide value and extreme pitch range, also filter has powerful wow effect. For that reason, you can make very tough, aggressive and mad sound.
Switchable two low-pass filters
Cupid has switchable two low-pass filters. One is Acid type and the other is MM type. You can select only one of the two, can’t select at once. Acid is similar sounded like 303 which is very famous vintage bass line synth. MM is similar sounded like 24db Ladder which is well-known under the name of MINI.
Moreover, can easily control arpeggiator, unison and effectors.
- UK :
Cupid seems to be that there are both plugin synth and real library. It has to feel like using several synth in Kontakt Rack. Many presets are ready to use immediately. Of course, you can easily change and make your own presets by easy to use GUI. I usually modify project at post-production or studio. So I’m going to use Cupid, not only to sketch but also to finish.
- DJ Magik Cool J (Aquibird) :
I am enjoying direct access to all of Cupid sounds through a straightforward interface in a simple and classy way. Luxonix Cupid & Mini Skecther are the first place to have a look for what i need in making production music.
- Easy to use user interface on one screen without a complex menu diving
- Mapped perfectly looped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map
- Can mix with three waveforms level - Saw, Sub oscillator, Noise
- Uniquely designed Sub oscillator wave
- Very wide value and extreme pitch range Modulator
- Switchable two low-pass filters
- Easy to control arpeggiator, unison and effectors
- 166 .NKI / 85 .NKM Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5
- 186 samples
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples
- About 53 MB installed
- Kontakt 5+ full version required
- Kontakt Player is not compatible
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- 2 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10), RTAS, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI